Caroline Fire Rescue's Training Division is excited to announce our new training and learning management system, the Moodle. This system will allow each member to create a free username and take advantage of a wide variety of training programs without ever attending an in-person class. Annual updates as well as new programs will be made available for self-study or in-station participation through this system. Please log onto www.CCFRTraining.org to sign up today! The Annual 2015 Infection Control updated is now online and ready for you to complete. Try it out today and contact the Training Division if you have any questions.
2015 DRAFT Training Calendar*
Caroline Fire-Rescue runs a full time Training Division with multiple courses offered on a continuous basis. We actively pursue in-station/on-duty training opportunities as well as evening and weekend certification and enhancement classes. Our Training Division focuses on both aspects of our response - Fire and EMS - equally. To register for any of the below courses, please click on the link and follow the instructions as described. For any questions, please contact the Training Division using email@example.com or (804) 633-9831.
*This calendar is for planning purposes only. Specific course details will be announced individually when offerings are open for registration.
Current Course Offerings: Please click on the class name for registration and more information.
- EMT Basic will begin in January 2015 and be taught at the EOC Training Center. Please review all of the following:
- Rural Water Supply at LVFC December 30, January 2 and 4. Go to www.LadysmithFire.Org to register.
- New Volunteer Orientation. January 10th at Bowling Green Rescue. Click Here to register.
- HealthCare Provider CPR. January 10th at the EOC. Click here to register.
- Fire Instructor 1 at the EOC. January 20- March 15, 2015. Click Here to register. Full Schedule.
- Caroline Fire Officers workshop and Leadership Seminar. To be held at the EOC training center Tuesday January 27, 2014 1830-2100. RSVP no later than Jan 20th. Registration Link
- New Volunteer Orientation. February 12 at Ladysmith Rescue. Click Here to register.
- Hazmat Awareness Test Site and SCBA Fit Testing. February 28 at Bowling Green Rescue. Click Here to register.
- New Volunteer Orientation. March 14 at Frog Level Fire. Click Here to register
Caroline Spring Regional School Details:
Mark your calendar! The 21st Annual Caroline County Spring Regional Fire School will be held on April 11th & 12th, 2015. Check back soon for the final Brochure and registration Dates!
Caroline CPR - American Heart Association Training Center
Please call Fire Administration at (804) 633 - 9831 if you are interested in taking CPR or First Aid training or if you would like more information about any of these programs.